Today was a great day. At about 3:30 today our fire alarm system was put to the test. The new fire alarm that was installed over the summer worked perfect when the air conditioning motor located in the multipurpose began to malfunction. A little bit of smoke was released and the fire alarm was activated. The district was notified immediately and had the fire department and district facility staff at CCES within minutes.
Our Mascot students were evacuated without incident. All is well and I look forward to another great day at CCES tomorrow!